Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to configuraing Bacula with Webmin on Ubuntu 16.04 ?
I’m trying to configure Bacula and connect it to Webmin to manage my backup jobs graphically, I have installed and configured bacula and webmin successfully, but when I click on “Bacula backup system” on webmin , it returns this error:
Failed to connect to the Bacula database : Failed to load the database DBI driver mysql at ./bacula-backup-lib.pl line 45. Maybe it is not set up, or the module configuration is incorrect.
However, I’ve selected the bacula module configuration as follow:
- Database Type : Mysql
- User to login to database : bacula
- Password to login with : <mypasswrd> Other options are in default states. Could you please help me to solve this problem ?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×