Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to configure DNS in WHM & Cpanel Using Digital Ocean Droplet
I want to offer web hosting services, so I decide to deploy a droplet in Digital Ocean and installed WHM & Cpanel to a CentOs 7. I was successful and can be able to host a website.
The problem is that every time I need to host a website I have to add the domain of the website in Digital Ocean DNS tab.
- I set the nameservers of the website domain name I want to host to Digitalocean nameservers in the domain registrar.
- I add the domain name to digital Ocean DNS tab
Is there a way I would avoid the second requirement of adding the domain to digital ocean DNS tab, so that when a client order hosting service from me I will not need to add his/her domain to Digital Ocean tab?
How do I set custom nameservers such that the client uses my custom nameservers eg ns1.mydomain.com instead of digital ocean nameservers
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×