Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to configure multiple mail servers using iRedmail?
Hi, I’m using a Droplet with a single domain since a year now and it has a mail server configured as well (iRedmail).
Everything works perfectly but now I need to add a new domain for mailing so how can I do that?
Things which I have already done-
- I have changed the new domain’s nameservers.
- Added the new domain in the Domains section via Digital Ocean’s Dashboard.
- Added a new domain on iredmail admin panel and created new email accounts.
Now when I login using the new email accounts, it all works well but emails are not being delivered.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×