Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to connect Bitbucket code to Lamp on digital ocean
I have code written on Php Codeigniter framework, I pushed the code bitbucket, Created Lamp one click install running on ubuntu 16.04 server on digital ocean. I’m now wondering
- how to connect the code from bitbucket to my digitalocean server 2.how to point app.mydomain.com to my server with the app on bitbucket.
- how to install SSL to my sub domain. i read about let’s encrypt, how to configure is what i’m missing.
I’m using windows and putty but my problem is how to setup everything and also how to make the bitbucket code to auto commit changes to digitalocean. so each time we change the core code will be available on digitialocean server as well.
Thanks in advance.