Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to connect pods network from DO k8s with another private network?
- we have k8s DO managed cluster up&running
- pods have routes to resources inside DO private network
- we also have private network 192.168.64.0/22
- server 192.168.64.1 acting as router
- that router machine also have IP address from DO private network
- router machine is reachable from k8s pod network
I want to route traffic to 192.168.64.0/22 via 192.168.64.1 from k8s cluster.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×