Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to connect the postgresql when to install the drupal?
I want to install drupal7 congifiguration with postgresql9 .
- to install drupal files as the following steps.
wget http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/drupal-7.15.tar.gz tar zxvf drupal-7.15.tar.gz sudo mv drupal-7.15/* /var/www/ cd /var/www/ cp sites/default/default.settings.php sites/default/settings.php chmod a+w sites/default/settings.php chmod a+w sites/default
- to install postgresql database
createuser --pwprompt --encrypted --no-adduser --no-createdb username createdb --encoding=UNICODE --owner=username databasename
- to input my_domain in firefox ,it ran accross the message:
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×