Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to deploy ASP.NET Core application?
I created a sample ASP.NET Core Web API application with MondoDB following these tutorials
- Using MongoDB .NET Driver with .NET Core WebAPI
- Publish to a Linux Production Environment
- Publishing an ASP.NET Core website to a cheap Linux VM host
Excited about the prospect of deploying an ASP.NET application in a Linux environment, i got the $5 plan and installed Ubuntu.
I have been successful in running the application and nginx locally with the application listening @ port 5000. However, i’m unable to access my application from outside. I’m getting the ‘502 bad gateway’ error.
Could anyone with experience on the above stack help me out? Thanks for your time.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×