Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to deploy different modules on different node pools and make "Load Balancer" to specific node pool?
My project has 3 modules: WEB, API and ServerSockets.
I must create a cluster with 3 kubernetes node pools and deploy each module to a node pool.
- How to deploy to each node pool?
- How to make requests/connections for each module forward to the correct node pool?
Who knows and can help me will be of great help!
And if you have any architectural suggestions, you will also be welcome.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×