Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
how to monitor windows Server through icinga (on centos)
- I have installed icinga on centos 6.5 now i want to monitor windows server with checkmk please provide me steps to configure checkmk.
- Is required to install check_mk in both side client side and server side please provide me solution as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×