Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to mount droplets with docker to volume?
is it possible to mount two droplets with docker images to common volume and force docker to use this volume?
- Build some docker image at first droplet and use that image at second droplet.
- Have some builded images and then destroy one droplet and create other one. Configure it somehow and when run $ docker images, see my images.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×