Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to reinstall drupal in Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.13.0-88-generic x86_64)
I have my Drupal 8 site running on Ubuntu 14.04.4 OS under Nginx server. My site was crashed after installing few modules. Hence cannot able to fix it. I need to know whether is there is an option,
Unfortunately, Drush commands were also not working, hence I cannot able to restore.
- To remove the current Drupal & reinstall with a new one?
- Is there is any additional cost charge for this?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×