How to reset/flush startup configurations on Ubuntu 18.04
- installed tomcat8 through apt, then nothing configured (i leave it as is)
- copy-paste some tomcat folders from another machine, and it could started
- then i encountered symptom : the tomcat process cannot immediately serving the user. When accessed through browser, it loading endlessly.
- this symptom lasted for about 15 to 30 minutes. I never estimate it correctly. According to the admin of the other machine, this symptom doesnt occur. So it is definitely something on my machine
- a friend of mine said to me to remove the tomcat8. Already done. Already purge. But still the symptom exists
- Perhaps i need to “reset” or “flush” the configurations to default. How to do this?