How to reset/flush startup configurations on Ubuntu 18.04
- installed tomcat8 through apt, then nothing configured (i leave it as is)
- copy-paste some tomcat folders from another machine, and it could started
- then i encountered symptom : the tomcat process cannot immediately serving the user. When accessed through browser, it loading endlessly.
- this symptom lasted for about 15 to 30 minutes. I never estimate it correctly. According to the admin of the other machine, this symptom doesnt occur. So it is definitely something on my machine
- a friend of mine said to me to remove the tomcat8. Already done. Already purge. But still the symptom exists
- Perhaps i need to “reset” or “flush” the configurations to default. How to do this?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×