Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to restore droplet with R pulmber API running?
I have created a Rstudio droplet with a plumber API under the user ‘rtest’ at location ’/home/test/api.R’. I have taken a snapshot of this droplet. Now I am trying to restore the droplet using digital ocean API and run the command to start the plumber API. The following steps need to be done to run the API:
- Restore the droplet
- LogIn as “rtest” with credentials
- Change directory to “/home/rtest/
- Execute command "Rscript api.R”
How can I accomplish this? Or I need to do something else?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×