Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to run DNS on DO & DKIM on droplet
Here is the setup:
- DNS through DO managed on the networking page.
- Domain with a record pointing to droplet
- DKIM setup properly on droplet and dns record on DO for DKIM signature
Is there any way to get this to work? My DKIM signature works perfectly if I use the NS for my droplet and let me droplet handle the DNS instead of DO.