Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to run Nakama on Kubernetes?
A community member was interested in setting up a fault-tolerant Nakama cluster using Kubernetes.
Nakama is a distributed server for social and realtime games and apps.
By default, Nakama is typically deployed to droplets, but since it is already containerized, it should be feasible to deploy it with Kubernetes.
- Is it feasible to deploy a docker-compose container within a Kubernetes stack?
- Would load-balancing and/or Autoscaling negatively impact the game server?
- If so, is a droplet the solid choice for Nakama?
Does anyone have experience with this?
Thanks in advance!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×