Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to send a email from wordpress droplets
I bought a wordpress droplets. I migrate my websites here. Before, I use gmail and work well.Now it does not work.
I use wp mail stmp plugin. When test email send,I get follows message:
There was a problem while sending the test email.
An issue was detected.
This means your test email was unable to be sent.
Typically this error is returned for one of the following reasons:
- Plugin settings are incorrect (wrong SMTP settings, invalid Mailer configuration, etc).
- Your web server is blocking the connection.
- Your host is rejecting the connection. How to fix?Or you could tell me how to mail other way.Anyway wordpress need contacct and send mail
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×