Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to setup SSH to existing droplet that was already configured using password authentication?
I’ve read both tutorials
- how to setup a droplet using SSH
- how to setup a droplet using password
But I am in kind of midway where I am currently using password but want to switch to SSH, I couldn’t find specific article to my usecase.
I am wondering that my case might be bit common for anyone in their early days of using DO. Looking for some help :)
Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×