Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to upload the file to your root directory? (From Exoclick)
Hello everyone! I am trying to verify my site on Exoclick.com,
I have an HTML that I need to upload to the root directory.
The directions were this:
“1. Download this file: (unique code with .html at the end)
- Upload the file to your root directory: https://example.com
Confirm the upload was successful by visiting this link:
- https://sample.com/uniquecodewith.html Click Verify Now.”
I am trying to crack this. I have been trying all day, I want to know what I do on the console to upload the file to the host.
Please help! I am using Apache and Ubuntu 20.04
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×