Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How will I forward a port of the Public IP to my Local PC connected via OpenVPN
- I am able to access all ports of Droplet via my local PC.
- My Local PC is connected via OpenVPN and has IP of 10.8.0.2 locally
- My droplet is running on IP 10.8.0.2
- I can access my Apache Server on droplet by typing 10.8.0.1
- I can access Apache Server on my local pc by typing 10.8.0.2 I need to forward my public port 8080 to my Local PC’s Apache Server. Need Help. Thanks.