Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
I am having trouble adding images to Media Library
No matter what size of image (1 MB to 87kb), I am unable to upload new images since transferring my website to Digital Ocean. I keep getting the same error messages, that has now become so extremely annoying that I am ready to simply transfer my entire site somewhere else.
Every. Single. Time. I try to add a new image on my site, this happens:
1) “Choose Image” (in Elementor Pro)
2) Go to “Upload Files”
3) Find – any given – image (no matter what the size)
4) Try to “Insert Media” and THEN … nothing.
5) … this is the message that I get every single time I have tried to add a new message (which I have NEVER gotten on previous server/platfrom:
“Copy.png (or Copy.jpeg) Post-processing of the image failed likely because the server is busy or does not have enough resources. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2500 pixels.
6) No matter what I do in terms of changing the pixel size has helped. At this point, I am unable to upload ANY new media images that were not already saved in my Media Library before transferring to Digital Ocean.
7) It is this simple. If I cannot upload new images to my website because of a "the server is busy” or “does not have enough resources” then I want a refund, and I will find someplace else to go. This is ridiculous.