I need to move existing ssl enabled wordpress site to its own directory
I have a working and ssl enabled website in /var/www directory and I need to move it to its own directory /var/www/newdirectory or folder.
Move from /var/www to /var/www/folder
reason is I want to have multiple websites on same vps. here are the steps i have tried and failed.
- created directory in /var/www/folder
- moved wordpress files to newly created folder
- did comand a2dissite website-ssl.conf
- changed the root document on sites-available>website-ssl.conf to /var/www/website
- re-enabled a2ensite website-ssl.conf
I need guidance on the steps im missing here, I also thing i missed a2mod ssl disable comand i think.
any help would be gratefully appreciated.