Ubuntu 16.04 running nginx and php7.
I’ve tried multiple changes to the fpm/php.ini to increase ‘upload_max_size’ and ‘post_max_size’, but none of my changes appear in a phpinfo() that I added to the webserver.
I located all the other php.ini 's that are on my server and updated them to match, but no changes seem to get pushed to the server after restarting php and nginx.
In all of the ini files, I have
post_max_size 25m;``` My nginx configuration has a much higher value for client_max_body_size than either of these values, but no changes successfully appear in phpinfo().
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.
Click below to sign up and get $100 of credit to try our products over 60 days!