Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
index.php code being displayed in my homepage.
Ok now I am getting a weird error type,If i go to my homepage I am getting a php code,the code is
- Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn’t do anything, but loads
- wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme. *
- @package WordPress */
- Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it. *
- @var bool */ define(‘WPUSETHEMES’, true);
/** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */
require( dirname( FILE ) . ’/wp-blog-header.php’ );
what the heck is this suppose to mean? I am totally lost.I contacted the support team they told me to check this link http://thisinterestsme.com/php-displayed-in-browser/ and I did everything seems to be fine,Php is installed,I restarted apache many times,what else is missing? any help is appreciated.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×