Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Install c-Panel and Droplets
Hello there, quick question from newbie as after first attempt, I got not secure log in warning, my “https” was not working.
So I want to install c-Panel on CentOS and want to know the order to do it.
What I did previously was this:
- Added CloudFlare NS inside Domain Provider
- Created the droplet inside DO
- Added the domain to the droplet
- Start installing c-Panel
aaaand got in that black window some warnings about kernel and when went to log in using https://mydroppletip:2078 got warning that SSL sertificate is not working.
Anyone help and let me know the proper flow of installing and connecting things as providing tutorial sources?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×