Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Install SSL on load balancer
I bought Comodo positive wildcard ssl and I want to use it for DigitalOcean’s load balancer.
I have the following four certificate files from Comodo:
STAR_my-domain.crt - this is the main certificate
SectigoRSADomainValidationSecureServerCA.crt - this is intermediate2
USERTrustRSAAAACA.crt - this is intermediate1
AAACertificateServices.crt - this is root file
I followed the link https://www.digitalocean.com/docs/networking/load-balancers/how-to/ssl-termination/#ssl-certs-1 to create a new certificate.
My questions are:
- Which file should I use for Certificate?
- Which file or files should I use for Certificate chain?
Any help? Thanks.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×