Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Is there a way to make a Kubenetes Ingress only to accept internal requests instead of accepting external and internal requests?
I know I can setup a internal LoadBalancer but I get no benefits of subdomains that I need.
Following the following tutorial I can have a subdomain but my LoadBalancer would accept external requests
1) Ideally I would setup a internal-only ingress, is that possible?
2) Is there a way to set a domain+subdomain to a Service(type=loadbalancer) without making it available to the public?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×