Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
IP not resolved. Web site times out
cant seem to get around this issue! when visiting my site phils.app . the IP doesnt resolve and it eventually times out. Heres the steps I followed:
- Setup a droplet
- Added my domain (changed DNS to Digital Ocean)
- Setup my certificate signing request
- Installed Certificate
When I run checks on the site using ‘whynopadlock’ they seem to go well....
- valid certificate, domain matching, signature, validity. Just a warning shows that I dont have an mx record and am currently using TLSv1.
I dont really have any error or info to work with, but surely its a noobie error and ive missed a step somewhere.
url is https://phils.app
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×