Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Issue with Werkzeug library
My code works perfectly fine on my machine, but when I deploy it to Ubuntu server (Ubuntu 20.04 (LTS) x64) I get the following error:
(env) root@ubuntu-s-1vcpu-1gb-intel-nyc1-01:~/demo# python run.py
- Serving Flask app “demo” (lazy loading)
- Environment: production WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment. Use a production WSGI server instead.
- Debug mode: on
- Running on all addresses. WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment.
- Running on http://22.214.171.124:5000/ (Press CTRL+C to quit)
- Restarting with stat Killed (env) root@ubuntu-s-1vcpu-1gb-intel-nyc1-01:~/demo# * Debugger is active!
- Debugger PIN: 521-632-002 Traceback (most recent call last): File “/root/demo/run.py”, line 4, in <module> app.run(host=‘0.0.0.0’) File “/root/demo/env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/flask/app.py”, line 990, in run runsimple(host, port, self, **options) File “/root/demo/env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/werkzeug/serving.py”, line 1000, in runsimple rwr( File “/root/demo/env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/werkzeug/reloader.py”, line 418, in runwithreloader ensureechoon() File “/root/demo/env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/werkzeug/reloader.py”, line 398, in ensureecho_on termios.tcsetattr(sys.stdin, termios.TCSANOW, attributes) termios.error: (5, 'Input/output error’)
What could be the problem?
Thank you so much for your help!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×