Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Kubernetes Cluster Persistent Volumes Replica Attach
So here is the deal - I am wanting to setup a proper Kubernetes cluster and move my projects onto it. There are things I need;
- Ability to horizontally scale based on load (Auto-Scale)
- Ability to share a persistent volume claim
- Ability to add more nodes as volume increases
What I am having an issue figuring out is the volume sharing. I get I can use Persistent Volumes to get the job done but with csi it uses ReadWriteOnce. Do I need to setup an NFS pod first and connect it to the Block Storage or is there another way.
I must tell you I am EXTREMELY new to Containerization, so please bear with me if my question.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×