Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
LAMP Stack Wordpress with Premium Theme, Cannot install plugs under the theme
I am able to download and upload plugins and activate them this way, but for visual composer, i cannot activate the free trial due to soe sort of permission issue i believe. I am looking for two solutions.
- How do i install the plugins directly from the theme itself? It just says failed to install xx theme.
- When i upload the most important theme Visual Composer, and try to activate free trial version, it would not let me due to possibly permission issues.
PS: Lamp stack self hosted server
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×