Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Laravel and droplets: Am I doing it right?
- I am having laravel act as a backend for an app.
- I sat my phpMyAdmin dropblet; connected the laravel image on my laptop to mySQL in phpMyAdmin dropblet.
- Now I am creating the app (os/android); and I need to perform GET/POST operations to my laravel backend, however, I am unsure how to upload my laravel image to phpMyAdmin dropblet?
Do I buy a volume? I am afraid that php won’t run in volumes, thus my php files would be static.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×