Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
LEMP (One-click App) with Phpmyadmin ERROR, only since 3 days
I am autocreating droplets with the API to digitalocean but you can do it manually too. I just followed the tutorials and the error continues
- Create Droplet -> INSTALL LEMP on 14.04 One-click App in DO
- Create sudo user and login https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/initial-server-setup-with-ubuntu-14-04
- follow to install phpmyadmin https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-and-secure-phpmyadmin-with-nginx-on-an-ubuntu-14-04-server
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin
- ERROR follows DURING Install phpmyadmin
Restarting web server apache2 AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server’s fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1. Set the ‘ServerName’ directive globally to suppress this message
(98)Address already in use: AH00072: makesock: could not bind to address [::]:80
(98)Address already in use: AH00072: makesock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
no listening sockets available, shutting down
AH00015: Unable to open logs
Action 'start’ failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
ALL DONE LIKE TUTORIAL. DID work this way last week, now not. Automated and working last week, so NO CODE errors.
Whats the issue?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×