Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Let's Encrypt Expiry notice - even though certbot is set to auto renew
I am running on Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS with a One-Click WordPress Droplet.
Today I received the message that my Let’s Encrypt Certificate will expire soon and I need to update it. This is a bit confusing since certbot is set to auto renew
- confirmed auto renew with success message ( sudo certbot renew –dry-run )
- After “sudo certbot renew” I get the response: “Cert not yet due for renewal”
I don’t fully understand what’s happening. How can I confirm that my certificate doesn’t expire soon?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×