Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Load Balancer from Kubernetes is unstable
I have a Kubernetes cluster with two nodes. I’m trying to deploy a Wordpress installation using yaml configs with:
- 1 MariaDB pod with its service
- 1 Wordpress pod
- 1 Load Balancer service targeting Wordpress
Every configuration are well applied and a Load Balancer is created in my DO account targeting the two nodes of my cluster on the right NodePort. After a long time, the LB is still in an unhealthy status. When I try to fetch the IP address allocated to the LB, sometimes it works (about 90%), sometimes it doesn’t (about 10%).
I tried to remove one of the two nodes but no changes.
Did I miss something ? Wordpress is reached but why the configuration is unstable ?
Thank you for your help
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×