Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Maintain droplet used for websites
Hi, I am new to to Digitalocean and played with it a bit, understanding basic setups.
I have some concern and I will be happy to hear from your experience;
I am a small Drupal shop owner and have around 35 website on a managed vps.
I keep searching for better solutions and find digitalocean [recommended by the Drupal community].
I am not a server expert at all, and non of my  small team members.
I mange to easily set up mysql and php to run a Drupal test website but my concerns are:
- How difficult is to maintain a droplet running several websites?
- What are the main tips to do so in a proper way?
- What will be your recommendation - Walk away it too risky / You can do it just by following the docs and tutorials?
Now I know this are hard to answer Q, but I will be happy to hear from your experience.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×