Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Moving files using laravel
I have a issue with moving images on digitalocean. I’m using the following code:
I did the following checks:
- checked if file in temp folder exists -> get back true
- Code does not give an error but nothing is changed on digitalocean spaces.
- check if dps/image file exists gives -> false
Any idea what i’m doing wrong or a way to debug this?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×