Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
My consumer app will directly request data (average 5MB) from DO-Spaces. Roughly 200 users will be downloading files same time. Is this bad?
Is this achievable with a single DO-Space?
For a single DO-Space what is the,
1) maximum total data transfer rate in MB/s (when downloading large files)?
2) Maximum concurrent number of connections (number of files downloaded to users around the world at the same time) possible?
Is this not what Space is designed for?
If not what are my alternatives?
Thanks in advance
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×