Thanks for reply :-)
I've been looking at the nginx logs in /etc/nginx/error.log> nano and noticed that the service is complaining about a duplicate config in a determinate line:
2016/12/25 10:02:00 [warn] 7454 # 7454: duplicate MIME type "text / html" in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:57
And on this line I see this:
Gzipdisable "MSIE [1-6] .";
True that the chance to have a nonsense in the middle is great, because I never leave anything in stock, I always give an adornment in the directrives of my services, fail2ban, firewall, knocking, everything full of the fails, soon chance of giving poop is bigger too , But all for safety and low machine performance.
But I did not want to be config, because I have an apache server with ubuntu 14 in stock, that's a good nut, I just installed it, without moving or installing anything, just installed virtualmin in an opendkim package and already put a vhost in it through a restore , And is giving even a bug to stop apache and with the problem of being mysql when not apache.
Then I removed what it said to be duplicity: text / html Then restart the server and no longer adding a new line in the log as it was rule to say it was duplicated, well, but the service always started, with no errors printed on my console.
I do not think there's a relationship. I just made the reset and wait now to see if it continues in the madness, I'm thinking it's something virtualmin, because I have apache on another server, which is almost the same, and worse, stopping msql together. When website crashes, abou the dashboard of virtualmin, spying the services status tab, and it is, or apache, or mysql stopped. Now on that other server, with nginx, it's direct, all the time. Almost 6 times a day nginx has the service stopped, and having to start tight player of the virtualmin and does not roll, so I do by the terminal happens, so that e'algo in that panel: / ¬¬ 'already filled in the offical forum of them this dawn And waiting for feedback.
So my myqsl is also stopping, so I accessed the logs, and they are all empties !! And my server fully stocked, with no improvement in the settings, are with mysql stopping several times a day, so I noticed that my exfoliation of not having nor creating swap memory could be the problem, and max_connection in my.cnf I increased from 30 to 300.
Let's see if it still stops those services.