Hi, I’m hoping someone here can help. I currently have a digital ocean droplet running Ubuntu LAMP on 18.04 .
My site works fine when accessed at www.mysite.com. However, typing it into a browser (http://mysite.com) gets a generic error in the browser (‘this site can’t be reached. mysite.com’s server ip address couldn’t be found’).
Here are the things I’ve tried:
Accessed the 000-default.conf file at /etc/apache2/sites-anabled and added the following:
This seems to work OK on Firefox and Safari, but on Chrome I'm still getting the error. I tried clearing my cache on Chrome but it doesn't seem to help.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.