Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Need to understand the Rate Limit.
We have an Android App with around 1000 users base. Each user makes around 6000 requests to server in a day. This makes it to be around 60K requests per day.
Does the Rate Limit on API be considered here?
Would each POST Request be considered as one API call and deduct it from the overall Rate Limit?
Please suggest us which plan would best suit us considering the following:
- 60K - 100K POST/GET requests per day
- One TB Storage on MongoDB
Thanks for reading.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×