I recently switched from Apache2 to Nginx for my web server because Apache was giving me some very weird issues that no one could seem to solve. I used this guide here to make the switch. Now, I see in my Nginx error log (located
2016/06/07 18:41:50 [error] 3221#0: *53 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, server: websitename.net, request: "POST /xmlrpc.php HTTP/1.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"
The site was working fine up until a few days ago. I did not change any settings during that time. Here is my full Nginx config.
This textbox defaults to using Markdown to format your answer.
You can type !ref in this text area to quickly search our full set of tutorials, documentation & marketplace offerings and insert the link!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.
Join our DigitalOcean community of over a million developers for free! Get help and share knowledge in Q&A, subscribe to topics of interest, and get courses and tools that will help you grow as a developer and scale your project or business.
Click below to sign up and get $100 of credit to try our products over 60 days!