Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
nginx server config for high availability
Using the following setup my server is able to handle lots of (virtual) concurrent users.
worker_processes 4; worker_connections 8192; worker_rlimit_nofile 40000;
Here’s how I calculated these values on a 8 GB RAM / 4 CPUs droplet:
worker_processes= 1x for each CPU
worker_connections= 2048 x 4 CPUs
worker_rlimit_nofile = roughly 10.000 per core (my wild guess)
- How can I improve my setup/calculation above?
- Does anyone have working numbers for the largest droplet 64 GB / 20 CPU ?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×