Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Ngnix not forwarding request to gunicorn socket.
I’ve was following This article of digital ocean https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-serve-flask-applications-with-gunicorn-and-nginx-on-ubuntu-18-04
I was able to setup flask, gunicorn, Nginx correctly but any request to my server Nginx routes to default Nginx home page rather forwarding to my app. It’s been three days since I am debugging this but not able to solve this.
Some difference between my setup vs this article mentions is,
- Instead of server name I’ve used my server public gateway address
- I am using Centos 7 rather ubuntu 18.04
3 I am using group 1000 instead of www-data.
rest is same. Its not showing any error also so I am not sure what is happening, any help is welcomed
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×