Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Not enough space on the droplet and big size folders for wordpress
I’m using two droplets (1 GB Memory / 30 GB Disk )
In those droplets, i install couple wordpress sites, as a mockup with vestacp and easyengine each respectively. Basically not much of articles. But then i was informed that i’m running out of space, here’s my du -sh * :
and here’s for another droplet:
Can anyone tell me why
- a simple wordpress site can have 5.1G size?
- Why i kept getting out of space report on my monitor and my usage of mysql is so high?
Deeply appreciate any clue.
Thank you in advance.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×