Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Objects not appearing even though they're there
I have a client in Los Angeles that I am developing the following website for;
The Droplet I have this site on is the Toronto version. Now, on my end (Ottawa, 4.5 hours away from Toronto), I can see all my changes properly. However, on the clients end in Los Angeles, they have trouble seeing updates. Currently, they cannot see the following aspects of the website.
• Facebook icon in the Footer (they only see the Twitter & Instagram icons; note that the Facebook icon was added a few days after the TW and IG icons)
• The favicon is not displaying properly on their end.
• The Twitter Tweet box on the Home Page is not displaying properly on their end.
Can anyone provide guidance as to why this would be happening?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×