Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Out of memory on building simple Next app
I spent a day getting out of memory error building Next app from Dockerfile. It is a small app with a few pages. However, removing Dockerfile and let the app built with Buildpack results in successful deployment
- What is the memory limit when build with Dockerfile and how to increase it?
- Is there an example Dockerfile for Next app?
- Does the container size and plan (Basic/Pro) matter?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×