Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Owncloud for file sharing and ajenti for managing mail server and uploading wordpress website
Purpose: I have a small business, we are a team of 10 people working on my company. First, my intention is to buy a droplet from DO to install owncloud (in a subdomain, example: owncloud.mydomain.com) so we can access/share and manage files with my teamwork. Second, install Ajenti so I can upload my wordpress website (we have 500-1000 visits a month). Third, manage the email server of my teamwork by Ajenti Roundcube.
1) Is DO a good option for accomplishing this 3 goals? Which droplet package you guys recommend me?
2) Can you guys let me know which tutorials I need to follow and research to accomplish my goal.
3) What do you guys think about this? Is possible and easy or it will be super hard to maintain because the email server?
Thank you very much,
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×