Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Pre-Signed URL. Is possible to send fileUrl instead of actual file stream in request body?
Hi, I want to store in DO images, that are firstly processed by optimization service. Steps:
- user chooses to upload an image via browser
- we’re sending the file to the 3rd party image optimizer (ImOpt)
- when file is process by ImOpt, it calls our endpoint with a json containing a url to optimized file
- our service now generates pre-signed url and uploads the optimized file to DO.
Is it possible to upload a file with presigned-url by sending just a url to the file instead of sending actual file in the request body?
If not, is there any other method to upload a file from another location (having only the fileurl)?