Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Questions regarding PHP 'App'
I am experimenting with setting up a PHP service on the app platform.
I have connected it to a gitlab repository and it builds and deploys well, but I have run into several issues:
- The (DO managed) (sub-)domain does not work. I get the following error: This site can’t provide a secure connection. While SSL works fine with the supplied ondigitalocean.app subdomain
- I would like to setup url rewriting, but I can’t find any documentation on how to do so
- Also I would like to manage the app spec from within the repository. I have found a sample somewhere where the file is stored in .do/app.yaml, but that doesn’t seem to work
Documentation is quite scarce unfortunately, I hope someone can answer my questions. Thanks!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×